Thursday, December 15, 2011

Do you have to use a credit card to start a World of Warcraft Account?

I am thinking about getting World of Warcraft but I've heard that you have to use a credit card to start an account is this true? I was planning on buying prepaid game cards as I don't have a credit card.


Can you just use a prepaid card when you first create a account?|||If you do not have a credit card yourself you can use a parents or a friends


I use my moms credit card to pay for WoW (technically they pay for WoW for me too)


My Brothers friends uses my brothers credit card to pay for WoW





But if you dont want to mooch off of your friends or family you can buy game cards which they have at most;


Best Buys, Game Stops and Walmarts





but buying with a credit card is easier and you can buy 6 months at once for cheaper which i do it goes from 15$s a month to 12$s a month. What you do is pay 72$ every 6 months.|||A credit card is not required to create an account.





Prepaid game cards or Pay-Pal are the alternatives.





The only disadvantage of using a Prepaid game card is that your subscription will run out when the time on the card has expired. This just freezes your account and you are unable to log in until you renew your subscription. Ie. adding another game card.





With a credit card or Pay-Pal, Blizzard will automatically renew your subscription by charging your card or Pay-Pal account.





I believe you can use a Visa Debit card (because they work just like a credit card) if you prefer not having to go to a store to buy a game card every 2 months.





Visit www.worldofwarcraft.com for more info.|||You don't need to use a credit card. You can also use a prepaid card.


When you create the account, it asks for the form of payment, and you could use the numbers on the card, if worse comes to worse, you can create a trial account and upgrade it. Trial accounts don't ask for a method of payment, since its just a trial.|||When you buy the game, it comes with 30 days free game time. After that, you can make a subscription with a credit card or buy 60 day pre-paid game time cards from Wal-Mart, GameStop,etc. So no, you don't HAVE to have a credit card, but with a game card, you can only buy 60 days at a time at $15 per month.





Hope I helped(:|||Would you mind if I did Recruit a Friend on you? It will give you 10 days free and me a cool mount if you play for over 2 months. Also if you go on my server (Eredar) you get +300% xp from killing mobs and stuff skyrocketing your leveling... email at wakeboardsean@yahoo.com if interested, its quite a deal. Plus I can show u around if your new to the game, which i would assume u are.|||yes you do i play wow and qwit then started playing again u can not ue a prpaid card go on realm rivendare and add deathhome thats me %26gt;%26lt; so maybe as a friend or some one to use there credit card or idk sorry! you 1st do have to use a credit card!|||You can buy a pre-paid game card from your local gaming store instead.|||Don't do it. It's a trap!


Trust me I wasted 4 years on that game...





And yes, you can use a prepaid card to start an account.|||Yes, prepaid cards work in place of credit cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment