Monday, December 12, 2011

Is there a credit card out there for someone with bad credit?

I've never had a credit card so I have no credit, but I have owed other companies, (electric, fingerhut), so this had damaged my credit.


I am on a fixed income and to purchase anything big would be impossible. I would like to have a credit card so I can get the things I need and pay monthly payments. Is there a credit card out there for someone with bad credit?|||hi


this is your answer|||Don't do it.

Credit is not for everyone.

If you get a card, you will carry balances, and this can only reduce credit.

There is only one way to use credit cards. That is to pay in full each month.

Please save up for what you want then buy it.

And don't forget to make it a goal to have savings in case of emergencies

No comments:

Post a Comment