Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I get Corporate Credit card without them checking into me?

A friend told me anybody can get a $10,000 credit card issued to them based on a tax ID number and filing the papers for an LLC. If I have maxed out my credit cards and make my payments timely, can I still apply for one of these cards and will they give me a $10,000 credit line on a corp credit card?|||A corporation is it's own entity, however when it comes to credit the officers have to take financial responsibility for the credit. Therefore your credit is what it needs to get started. The amount they start you with is at their discretion according to what they see in your credit report, Take whatever they give you to get started, make your payment on time (extra payments when able), then build the companies credit from there.They will raise your credit line when they are comfortable with your credt responsibility with them.|||You need to slap your friend. What your friend is implying is fraud and illegal.





Creating an LLC. (Ask your friend what an LLC is and what it means) does not shield you from a credit card. This is normally done by low rate credit "repair' agencies that are not legit.





DO NOT DO THIS! It could expose you to liability.|||check out this website


http://9875.NewCreditApplications.com

No comments:

Post a Comment