Saturday, December 17, 2011

How long after paying off a credit card does it take to reflect on a credit report?

Lets say I have 4 credit cards totalling $3000. I then wrote out 4 checks and paid off each card in full on the same day. How long would I have to wait until my credit report reflected all of these charges paid off?


|||Most places have up to 60 days legally, but a lot of credit card places report every 30 days. |||it is said that you will have to wait 3-4 months before your credit report will reflect you payments and your score will change. I did the same about 4 months ago and it gust showed on my credit report





I've had good info about it here:





http://buildcredit.ifastnet.com





Best regards.


|||by the the collection agency has 3 months 2 update ur credit report, then they update it as paid in full or settled in full. |||Around 60 days assuming you're talking about active credit card accounts, not defaulted loans sold to collection agencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment