Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I build my credit so I can get a credit card when I can't get a credit card until I get a credit score?

I tried applying for a kohl's and a victoria's secret credit card today and I was declined because I have no credit score. I allready have a debit card but that wasn't good enough. It's a vicious circle. You have to have credit to get a card but you can't get a card without having credit. Please Help!|||Stop applying. All those applications are building up against you.





It is no longer as easy to get a credit card as in the past. If you are under 21, you must provide proof of income or have a parent co-sign. You will probably have to start with a secured card -- you pay a deposit which is held as collateral against your line of credit. Use the card and pay in full every month. In about a year you should be able to convert the secured card to a regular account.|||小redit repair work械d fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service - credit-report-score.10001mb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment