Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is the best Credit Card to get for my situation?

I am a 19 year old college student and i need a credit card. I work at wal mart and i cash my checks for free. So that means i don't have a checking nor a savings account. Can i still apply for a Credit Card? If so which kind please let me know.|||the best card in your case it will have to be a student card these cards have no annual fees and carry low interest rates, but it would be a good idea to open a bank account just to have one, Banks have accounts that you could open for free, check out www.fastcreditcardapprovals.com under student cards here you will be able to compare them side by side on rates, fees and rewards.|||Try www.firstpremierbank.com. They usually approve people with no or poor credit.|||look at this one http://creditcardpay.blogspot.com/search/label/Best%20Credit%20Card%20Benefits|||If you haven't needed a credit card up until people have been telling you that you need one, don't worry about it. You really don't 'need' one. The only reason that I got my credit card (aside to help with my credit score!) was for emergiencies-and that was at my family suggestion. I ended up applying for a card through my bank/federal credit union. They will be easier than any other place, especially if you have been with them for a while. Make sure you have NO annual fee. Aside from that, pick and choose.





http://hubpages.com/_rkt/hub/How-to-Sele鈥?/a>|||I found this great site that will let you compare the top 50 credit cards. It has student cards and cards for those that don't have credit at all. Check it out hope it helps! http://www.123gocreditcards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment