Thursday, December 15, 2011

What credit card could I get approved for it I have bad credit?

I have really bad credit from mishaps that have happened years ago, what if any credit card would I be able to get accepted for?|||There are lots of companies that offer credit cards to non standard borrowers. Be aware they will charge you a higher interest rate that another borrower with good credit. That is why you should seek to have good credit. If you have bad credit and get a card borrow a little and pay it off promplty. Do not leave a balance due each month or at least have a small balance. Keep the account open for two years. This will improve your credit rating. More cards will not help your rating. Good luck.|||anyones with secure credit card. city bank.|||I also have bad credit and I have a card. You can get one from capiatl one. I have one and it really helps with the credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment